You will find here information and news regarding EFTA! Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Linking systemic practice and systemic research
Matthias Ochs, Maria Borcsa (EFTA President), Peter Stratton (EFTA Research Committee), Jochen Schweitzer at the
1st European Conference on Systemic Practice and Systemic Research held in Heidelberg (Germany) on 6-8 March 2014 in cooperation with EFTA.
Download the book of Abstracts of the Conference
Download presentations from the Conference:
- D. Russel Crane, How to do cost of effectiveness research in family therapy
- D. Russel Crane, The efficiency of family therapy
- M. Borcsa, Systemic therapy and national health care systems in Europe; Appendix
- P. Stratton, Researching the effectiveness of family therapy within Europe
- P. Stratton, Assessing therapeutic progress through quality of life in the family system: the SCORE index of family functioning and change
See the last Newsletter for a report!
Help EFTA grow!
- Encourage professionals, Training Institutes and National Federations you consider eligible to join. (Refer to the websites of the 3 Chambers for membership categories and criteria).
- Promote EFTA to students and trainees, supporting them to apply for associate membership.